The sun is here to stay for Monday and the heat for a little longer, we will be making the most of it by adapting our outside area into a beach.
- Tomorrow please make sure your child is wearing suncream.
- They bring a hat.
- They are wearing appropriate school uniform for the heat.
- They have spare socks, pants etc in their bags incase they get wet whilst playing. (This inevitably will happen.)
We will have a paddling area. Unfortunatly though I do not have enough towels for a whole class. If you have any beach towels or spare towels you’d be happy to send in with your child, please do so.
We had a great trip to Tesco this morning. Tracey and Wendy looked after us very well.
We got clipboards and had to go on fruit and vegetable hunts. Then we had to decided how these fruit and vegetables were grown.
Then came the really good but- food tasting.
Did you know
- Watermelon seed were found in the tombs in the pyramids!
- Pineapples grow from the ground like a cabbage!
- Kiwis come from China- they are named after the bird on the national flag of New Zealand.
- Sharon fruit- tastes like sweet apples!
- Avocado it’s called the alligator fruit because of its skin!
We were all give. A Tesco bag of goodies and a piece of free fruit. Then we went off to spend our money.
As part of our topic Fire and Ice we are going to visit Congleton Fire Station on Tuesday.
A letter went home in our bags. Parents you need to complete the permission slip and return it ASAP.
We need assistance with driving to the fire station. If you are free to help please fill in the section on the form.