Our favourite video this topic!
With is being such a hot day we decided to check the weather on the BBC website. It said it was going to go up to 19 degrees. As it was going to be nice we thought it might be a good idea to make the ducklings a pond outside.
Then we watched this video.
We have been planning our pond designs. What do you think?
We had a great trip to Tesco this morning. Tracey and Wendy looked after us very well.
Did you know
- Watermelon seed were found in the tombs in the pyramids!
- Pineapples grow from the ground like a cabbage!
- Kiwis come from China- they are named after the bird on the national flag of New Zealand.
- Sharon fruit- tastes like sweet apples!
- Avocado it’s called the alligator fruit because of its skin!
We were all give. A Tesco bag of goodies and a piece of free fruit. Then we went off to spend our money.
We will be looking around the store and learning about where food comes from. After we will be spending our money in the shop.
If you didn’t return your child’s slip last week please make sure you bring it tomorrow morning.
Money left in school from Stockley Farm will be used to buy something tomorrow. If your child’s money was not left in school and you want them to buy something, please send them in with money tomorrow.